New to the district?
Your new student enrollment starts here where we will assist you through the entire process. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to contact District Registrar, Mariah Storts at (614) 834-6729 or [email protected].
Click here to begin the online enrollment process.
- This should take about thirty minutes per child and is designed to streamline the traditional paperwork process.
- Please make sure all fields are completed and every form is signed. Unsigned or incomplete forms will result in a delay in your child's enrollment process.
- Students entering grades 3-12 will also sign forms on their first day of school.
- Once you have completed and signed all forms in Final Forms, contact the District Registrar at 614-834-6729 to schedule an enrollment appointment, or a district representative will contact you within two business days to discuss the next steps in the enrollment process, including setting up an enrollment appointment.
- Attend your enrollment appointment located in our district office at 5240 Plum Rd., Carroll, OH 43112. Please bring the following required documentation to this appointment:
- Certified copy of birth certificate, Baptismal record or Passport
- Click here for how to obtain a birth certificate
- Proof of residency (at least one of the following)
- Signed and dated Lease or Rental agreement with Landlords name and phone number
- Mortgage documents
- Utility bill (Gas, Water, Electric ONLY)
- Immunization Records
- Photo ID of parent or legal guardian
- Custody documents or intent to obtain custody (if applicable)
- Special Education records (if applicable)
- IEP, Psychological Evaluation, etc.
- If foster placed:
- Custody documents
- Other legal documents given at time of placement
- You will also be asked to complete and sign a Records Release form that will be sent to your child’s former school (if applicable). Copies will be made of your documents and the originals will be returned to you during the appointment.
- We will provide you with a Bulldog Welcome Packet with all of your necessary information. Once your enrollment is complete and processed your child will start school within 48 hours.
We can’t wait for you to join the Bulldog Family! We love our school district and want to do whatever we can to ensure that you feel the same way. If there is anything we can do throughout this process to help, please do not hesitate to contact us.