Michelle Scott (email)
School Year Registrations
7am to 3pm, Monday-Friday
Please make sure to contact Michelle Scott by email at email@example.com or by phone 614-834-6729 with any change to Name, Address, Phone Number or Custody.
Bloom-Carroll: New Student Enrollment
New to the district?
Your new student enrollment starts here where we will assist you through the entire process. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to contact District Registrar, Michelle Scott at (614) 834-6729 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps in the enrollment process:
1. Click here to begin the online enrollment process. This should take about thirty minutes per child and is designed to streamline the traditional paperwork process. Please make sure all fields are completed and every form is signed. Students entering grades 3-12 will also sign two of these forms on their first day of school. You can find the Registration Guide by Clicking Here. This guide will help walk you through the necessary steps to create your account and begin this online process.
2. Once you have submitted your new student enrollment information online, please call our District Registrar, Michelle Scott at (614) 834-6729 to make an appointment to drop off your child’s required documentation (see below).
3. Attend your enrollment appointment located in our district office at 5240 Plum Rd., Carroll, OH 43112. Please bring the following required documentation to this appointment:
• Certified copy of birth certificate, Baptismal record or Passport
- Click here for how to obtain a birth certificate
• Proof of residency (at least one of the following)
- Lease agreement with Landlords name and phone number
- Mortgage documents
- Car registration
- Bank statement
- Tax documents
- Utility bill
• Immunization Records
• Photo ID of parent or legal guardian
• Custody documents or intent to obtain custody (if applicable)
• Special Education records (if applicable)
- IEP, Psychological Evaluation, etc.
• If foster placed
- Custody documents
- Other legal documents given at time of placement
4. You will also be asked to complete and sign a Request of Records form that will be sent to your child’s former school (if applicable). Click Here to obtain this form. You will also be asked to complete and sign a Transportation Request form. This form can be found by Clicking Here. This form can be filled out and printed when you are completing the new student enrollment online process. Copies will be made of your documents and the originals will be returned to you during the appointment.
5. We will provide you with a Bulldog Welcome Packet with all of your necessary information. Once your enrollment is complete and processed your child will start school within 48 hours.
We can’t wait for you to join the Bulldog Family! We love our school district and want to do whatever we can to ensure that you feel the same way. If there is anything we can do throughout this process to help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
BLOOM-CARROLL LOCAL SCHOOL DISTRICT